Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Day of School

The big kids started school last week.
So I made a nice big breakfast to start them out...

Matt was nice enough to pose for me.  He really liked this pink shirt and he searched for weeks to get the right pair of sneaks.


His sisters made sure he got on the middle school bus.
(I decided not to embarrass him too much and took the picture from far away)


Our cute 1st grader Halle


And Afton is ready for 5th grade 
(last year at the intermediate school before she heads to middle school  with Matt next year)


And Nora doesn't start until after Labor Day, but wanted a picture too!


Everyone is anxiously waiting for the bus!



And the girls are off!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Updates!

Unknown said...

I love this post! The first day of school is so exciting when you're a kid, and I love that you capture it!