Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nora's 4th Birthday!

I figured I should post about her birthday before the month is up!
I can't believe our baby girl is 4!
She is such a sweet, fun, spunky, clever, entertaining addition to our family.
We don't know what we'd do without her.
I took Nora to American Girl Place for lunch and to pick out her very own American Girl Doll
She's been wanting one that looks like her...
Here she is with her new doll, "Nora"
(I mean, what else would you name a doll that looks like you)

Nora (and Nora) loves to pose for pictures

"reading" the menu

Enjoying our fancy lunch together!
I probably had more fun watching Nora-
she wanted to be so grown up and she sat up at the table while we had our "conversation"
But when a fun song came on, she had to get up and dance!

Nora loves her treats, so we had lots of treat that week...

Some yummy Minnie Mouse red velvet cupcakes
which we had on her actual birthday--
 and opened lots of fun presents ...



When Dad got back in town, we had a strawberry cake
(it didn't turn out so well looks-wise, but Nora thought it was great)


and she got birthday money and gift cards to spend on more Minnie Mouse stuff!


Happy Birthday to our Nora!


1 comment:

Heather said...

She's so cute... I love her little face! Hope you had a great birthday, Nora!