Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why I haven't posted nearly as often...

Basically, we've been very busy!
It's amazing how the activities and plans of four kids impose on my free time.
And having a husband who's frequently traveling, or otherwise engaged means I have less time for me too.
But, I like having these blog posts to refer back to what we've been up to as a family...

Back on 12/12/12, Halle lost her 1st tooth...


In January, we went to Disney World (I'll do a whole post on our awesome trip!)

 And Afton has been practicing hard for her first band concert.  
She plays the flute and really enjoys it...


I helped in Halle's class for Valentine's Day


And Matthew is full swing into basketball and winter training for soccer.
His basketball team is 4-1 and doing a great job!
They really play well as a team and they earned a pizza party from the coaches for having every boy score a basket last week.
We have some great coaches and I am so grateful for their good attitudes and examples for my boy!

And Paul and I have been enjoying some relaxing time together in warm sunshine...

It amazes me how quickly time passes when so much is happening.  We've had a lot of fun as a family and we're looking forward to the rest of 2013!




3 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for the update! Busy schedules, but looks like you are all having lots of fun!

Heather said...

I can't believe you weren't blogging while relaxing on the beach somewhere :)

Love the pics of the kids!

Jennie said...

Loved your update and seeing your adorable family. I don't know how you do it, but you manage to do IT ALL so well and beautifully. Seriously, you're my role model! I miss you! (PS: I just went through the girl's clothes and boxed up what they have outgrown and place the next size up on deck for this year's warm season. I cannot wait to put Emily in the summer dresses you gave me right before we left!)